Re: [OM] las Familias

Subject: Re: [OM] las Familias
From: Nicholas Travers <stawastawa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:03:36 -0800
Tina,

I am really interested to see the images of life outdoors and outdoor
activities.  The corn field, women in the field, Sotero with the Bulls,
doing dishes .... Gives me a better sense of life and daily routines.

grinding corn on metate , http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/166836895
really grabs me.  Lighting the smile, the strange and amazing technology.

thank you so much for sharing!  wonderful culture bridging work.

-- Nicholas Travers
    shoot film <https://lifeofstawa.wordpress.com/portfolio/>
    read books
    move <https://stawaproductions.wordpress.com/category/dance/>