Re: [OM] OM-D Manual focus

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Manual focus
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 07:55:40 +0100
Exactly my experience - apart from the fun of using legacy lenses, I have found
most current lenses better corrected, sharper, consistent with the new systems,
whatever the brand.

There are some exceptions of course, but I wouldn’t want to go through the
ordeal of adapters, manual focussing, wrong light-metering, weight, purple or
any colour fringing, distortion, again. No way.

Why not think of cameras as systems that include the lenses that have been
carefully designed to match ?

Amities
Philippe