Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:41:00 +0100
Thanks for your elaborate post!

You're welcome to collect your beer around here
<https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.0776083,5.2329087,3a,60y,35.23h,92.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNB9SKlmVpDbp3IHW7gNPZw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656>
;-)

The mushroom pictures are in-camera stacks with the 12-40 or 30 macro,
which are the lenses from that list I have. I understand its limitations
and not every stack turned out OK, but still I think it is a great feature
to have.

I'll experiment with bracketing only and an external program. I'd like that
to be freeware though..., any recommendation ;-).