[OM] Stitching program?

Subject: [OM] Stitching program?
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 23:04:39 -0800
Last summer I spent several hours in the Kunsthistoriche Museum in Vienna, looking at and photographing their "Ancient Instruments" collection. They have examples of instruments from the middle ages to the middle of the 20th century. I was like a kid in a candy store.

The Rules were you could photograph anything you wanted, but no flash and no tripods. I can do that. I plan to put up a gallery of what I photographed for fellow musicians to see.  The pictures aren't perfect given the conditions, lighting and reflections off glass cases, but the chance to see these instruments is worth it.

Some longer instruments, such as my beloved bassoons, would not fit in a single picture without my backing off and losing too much detail, so I took them in two or three sections, using my knees as a camera elevator. (Ouch!)   Can anyone recommend a stitching program that would put them together again.  Easy is good.  Free is good, although not too expensive is also OK if it's worth the money.

Here are two sets of three pictures each of some bassoons and contrabassoons to show you what I am dealing with.  I don't care what happens to the backgrounds or the non-subject instruments at the sides of the pictures.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P6150271.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P6150270.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P6150269.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P6150257.jpg.html>