Re: [OM] Six Months

Subject: Re: [OM] Six Months
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:15:01 -0900
> Just ocurred to me. Will the equipment return to working condition after the
> spring thaw?

The ATX 100-300/4 is an unknown as to what to do with it. The
35-80/2.8 zoom will need to be sent off someplace for repair. (I
checked first layer to see if anything was obvious, but quickly
determined that three screws wasn't going to reveal the problem). The
sensor cleaning is whenever I buy the cleaning kit.

All of which has to wait until our house in Iowa is sold. Hopefully
before spring thaw.

AG Schnozz