Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)

Subject: Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:29:48 -0800
> From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I buy my canned air

You guys BUY AIR?

Don’t recall where I got it, but I have an aluminum can with a spray top and a
Schraeder valve sticking out.

When I run out of “air,” I don’t go to Costco or Kimko, I go to the garage and
fire up the air compressor.

I’ll try to find out where I got this thing. It was expensive — about 10x the
cost of ONE can of “air,” but I’ve filled it many more times than that, and
I’ve kept many more times that number of disposable containers out of the
landfill, too.

(Well, that’s not totally accurate, as the chemical “canned air” has a liquid
propellant, so they last a lot longer than a “charge” of compressed air does.)

I think this whole “canned air” thing is part of GWB’s energy policy, which
came up totally at random:

:::: We need an energy policy that encourages consumption. -- George W. Bush
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=George+W.+Bush>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::