Re: [OM] Sensor cleaning [was Six Months]

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor cleaning [was Six Months]
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:41:08 -0500 (EST)
This sensor cleaning business has me confused. I remember reading somewhere
that if one tried the usual sensor cleaning methods on a camera with IBIS, that
feature would be destroyed. I think it was Oly that put out that info, but they
have had a bad habit of trying to funnel owner maintenance to their own
subcontractors.

And but the way, if we build a wall between us and Mexico won't that mean they
will have to have a US based service center?