[OM] OT: Snail Mail

Subject: [OM] OT: Snail Mail
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 15:52:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I had a priority mail package delivered to me at home this afternoon.  It
was long overdue, taking eight days to travel from Minneapolis to Phoenix.  To
make matters worse, the seller had missed the tracking number by one digit,
which raised the anxiety level as I was thinking it was lost or stolen.  The
item was a set of French MAFAC Competition brakes, which the seller had
incorrectly listed as Racer brakes.  So I got them for about a third of the
average price.  Lucky me.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson