Re: [OM] Snail Mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Snail Mail
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:04:50 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> My Cannondale mountain bike was seriously tricked out…

My gawd, sounds like you spent more time tricking it out than riding it! (A
person after my own heart... :-)

> Speaking of bicycling, it floors me how many people bicycle all winter
> long up here. Massive tires, studs, and disk-brakes.

Yea, disks rule here on the Wet Coast. They aren’t particularly aggressive, but
they keep working while riding through 4” of water, and you can drag them all
the way down hill without blowing your tires off the rims. But that doesn’t
sound like your riding style. :-)

:::: There will always be survivors. -- Robert Heinlen
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Robert+Heinlen>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::