Re: [OM] Snail Mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Snail Mail
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:43:31 -0900
> My gawd, sounds like you spent more time tricking it out than riding it! (A
> person after my own heart... :-)

Not in those days. Of course, one reason why I was tricking it out was
because the bit-parts were breaking. Cannondales had breakaway
derailleur hangers. Yup, I tested that feature. At my peak, I was
mountain biking over 2000 miles in a year. And that didn't include the
road bike. I spent more on tires for the bicycles than I did for my
car.

> Yea, disks rule here on the Wet Coast. They aren’t particularly aggressive,
> but they keep working while riding through 4” of water, and you can drag them
> all the way down hill without blowing your tires off the rims. But that
> doesn’t sound like your riding style. :-)

You should know by now that I don't do ANYTHING without pushing the
limits of sanity.

AG Schnozz