[OM] OM Zuiko 35/2 [was Re: Snail Mail]

Subject: [OM] OM Zuiko 35/2 [was Re: Snail Mail]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:28:22 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> To help dilute things a little bit, I'm going to start some discussion
> (monologues) about the OM Zuiko 35/2

Cool! That’s the only fast-wide that I didn’t get rid of when I went 4/3rds.

I’ve got three zooms that span that focal length, but they aren’t as fast.

Are you using it on micro 4/3rds? For what? How does it perform? Is it good
with a focal reducer?

:::: Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm
fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into wars, use chemical sprays
to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves, engage in child labor, exchange
information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television. -- Lewis
Thomas <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Lewis+Thomas>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::