[OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2018: today's bike ride

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2018: today's bike ride
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:54:48 +0100
I had intended to do a longish, 90 km ride today. But I felt weak this morning,
and the weather looked very un-promising, so I opted for a shorter 48 km ride
with about 600 m of climbing. Less than I wanted but better than nothing. And
it yielded some images from my little Ricoh GR, three of which are here.

On the way up to Aigües, I noticed a new sign, installed during this week
(since I cycled on this road last Sunday and the sign was not there). It lowers
the speed limit to 70 km/h from the usual 100 km/h, and reminds drivers of the
rule to allow cyclists 1.5 meters margin when passing (this is a general rule
everywhere in Spain):
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-fGRQNDk/A

As I said, the weather looked iffy:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZW3zJ5r/A

But in the end I stayed largely dry, and while taking my break in Aigües, I saw
this delightful couple. It is very common around here to dress up the children,
especially the little girls, for Sunday:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LB9F9L8/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman