Re: [OM] Film OM Literature and Books Needed funky BW film too

Subject: Re: [OM] Film OM Literature and Books Needed funky BW film too
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:16:59 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On February 20, 2018, at 7:22 AM, Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi  Mark at Stayton Castle here (what the locals call my home) Does anyone
> out there have a stash of FILM OM Shop manuals, dealer guides? Sales slicks?
> manuals for sale thanks Mark

Mark, do you have the Olympus SIV CD-ROM? It has exploded diagrams and parts
list of most of the OM System cameras, lenses, and accessories.

I don’t recall where I got it; perhaps others know where it can be had.

If it is no longer available for sale (it was a reasonable price, as I recall),
I can burn a copy for you.

:::: While vilification often brings emotional gratification, it bring no
solution to our common plight. Indeed, it aggravates life's difficulties. Our
common plight is not really due to villains. -- William Catton
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=William+Catton>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::