Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/2/2018: two facets of a long day in Bulgaria

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/2/2018: two facets of a long day in Bulgaria
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:40:02 -0600
The one of Piotr is great. The feeling is either frustration that everyone
else has left for the day and he's stuck working, or relief that everyone
has left for the day and he can finally get some work done.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:08 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> We are hosting an important meeting of representatives of all EU member
> states in the area of IP, plus some observers from international
> ogranisations like the OECD and WIPO. It is taking place in Sofia, because
> Bulgaria has the rotating EU presidency during the first 6 months of 2018.
> Two scenes from the conference:
>
> My colleague Piotr from the OECD had some shit hit the fan back at the
> office, so he spent the lunch break alone in the conference room, working:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sstCk9X/A
>
> At the end of a long day, we hosted a dinner at a traditional Bulgarian
> restaurant, and it was a most enjoyable affair:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qRs8f4Z/A
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
> YNWA

> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>
Certified Music Junkie

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"