Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:36:03 +0100
When I travel to places that use currencies other than the Euro, I just use my
cards to pay for everything. And I never change money. If I need a bit of cash,
I withdraw some from an ATM. I have small amounts of cash in pounds, dollars,
Danish kroner and Polish Zloty in pouches at home, but never more than just a
bit.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman