Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 20:44:31 -0400
What ever you do, do not be fobbed off into receiving Scottish pound notes! I have a few of them issued by Bank of Scotland, The Royal Bank of Scotland, and the Clydesdale Bank. They are, or were, good for 100 pennies in the pound in Scotland but take them to England and you'd be lucky to get 70 pennies in the pound if anything at all.

jh