Re: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112, Issue 20]
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:27:31 -0500
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On 18-Feb-22, at 2:24 PM, Jan Steinman via olympus
> <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Mark Dapoz seems to have fallen off the map.
>
> I’d be willing to host this resource (I already have the files, having
> acquired the CD from Mark), but I would prefer to check in with Mark first,
> as he had a bunch of language threatening those who copy the files and then
> try to sell them on evilBay.
>
> Anyone know where he might be hiding? He used to be on the list, but that
> email now bounces.

I’m still lurking around but there isn’t as much time for photography as there
was in the past so I’m not too active these days.  It would be great if others
could host the site, the host I was using seems to have died off. It was a
research machine at Carnegie Mellon University so I suspect the program it was
part of was likely cancelled.

The site takes about 900MB of storage so it’s not too large.  I’ll provide the
content to anyone who wants to host it.

-mark