Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:43:41 -0800
I never worried about getting Scottish pounds. Robin ordered our pound notes from the local bank back when it was about 1.20:1.00. They only send out English pounds. I remember seeing a RBS among several others on Princes St. just across from Waverley. I guess we'll just go in and see what happens.

(BTW is Princes a person's last name? e.g. Joe Princes. Or should it get an ' in there somewhere depending upon how many? Wasn't there just a similar discussion?)

And I traveled with a Letter of Credit back in prehistoric times. Only way to get $US out of a bank in Latin America at the time. Even then only in some countries.