Re: [OM] Spark shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Spark shots
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 20:37:10 -0800
On 3/4/2018 9:48 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
Encouraged by Ken’s lovely shot of wind-blown snow off a peak, here are a
couple of shots that I took last week (or perhaps the week before) with the tiny
camera on my DJI Spark.

I’m the individual in black, feeling quite cold as the sun lowers to the west .
. .

That looks quite like fun.

Years ago, I got a huge calendar with wonderful photos taken by this guy from hot air balloons over France and Switzerland. <http://www.olivierlasserre.com/categories/lart-de-la-terre>

I've vaguely wondered how easy it might be to do something similar with a drone. From the printed resolution, I'd guess he used MF film.

Looking Down Moose