Re: [OM] Spark shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Spark shots
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:48:45 -0800
On 3/5/2018 12:46 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
Thanks for looking, Moose.

That French chap’s art looks very engaging.

I was entranced. :-) At the moment, I'm wondering where I've stored the
calendar. I think it's about 3x4', and mostly image.

It is clearly possible to get some great shots from different viewpoints like
those from a drone.

Yes, his were from an unusual altitude and speed combination, at the time. I've been that low in an aircraft, when sneaking into an airport in Mexico below lowering clouds, but moving too fast and with no way to shoot straight down. And helicopters would disturb the subjects with the downwash.

But we are talking small sensors unless you go for the very costly drones.

That's what I figured. I know there's at least one µ4/3 camera for drones, but have no idea what a full drone set-up might cost. It would have 8x the sensor area of the Spark.

Floating Moose