Re: [OM] Spark shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Spark shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:56:59 +0000
Thanks, chum.  Yes, that spelling was in my head, Piers.  I can’t imagine why I
didn’t use it.

My training helps with orientation and initial use of the machine, but it’s
very simple to fly and to hover.  On the other hand my experience will help me
to avoid the wrong sort of weather: for instance, strong winds are not very
good for keeping hold of the expensive kit :-)

I’ll be back to Fotheringhay as it’s on one my routes home from RAF Wittering,
where I fly once a week.  The beautiful church is under scaffolding and plastic
cover at the moment, presumably refurbishing the tower, inter alia.  Once it’s
completed I’ll have another go, although I have to be careful to follow the
rules and to avoid annoying any potential objectors.

Chris