Re: [OM] I'm shooting with a Micro 4/3 Pen-F now!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm shooting with a Micro 4/3 Pen-F now!
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 05:30:39 -0500
I do have some OM lenses, but I have no interest in the current craze for
adapting old lenses to digital bodies. When I got my Canon 5DmkII six
years ago, I bought an OM to EOS adapter, and returned it the same day.
Way more trouble than it was worth. Manual focus was difficult, and the
lack of auto-aperture sucked. On top of that, image quality was no better
than using the Canon EOS lenses I had bought.

I have three Olympus Micro 4/3 lenses now; I just got a 25mm f1.8. They’re
tiny, SHARP, fast, relatively inexpensive, and work seamlessly with the
camera. I plan, once I have some more money to spend, to get some more
lenses. The 12mm f2 and the 75mm f1.8 are ones I really want. I’m too old,
sick, and tired to deal with gear that doesn’t “just work” without any
hassles.

I am really loving the Pen-F and the three native m4/3 lenses I have.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 3/2/18, 1:16 PM, "olympus on behalf of Jan Steinman via olympus"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf