Re: [OM] I'm shooting with a Micro 4/3 Pen-F now!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm shooting with a Micro 4/3 Pen-F now!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:38:52 -0900
Chris wrote:
> I love the color I am getting from this system. I’ve had it a couple weeks
> now, and I find the files are so easy to work with. They require much less
> post processing than my Canon 5DmkII’s files did. I often had to do a lot
> of dodging and burning on my Canon images, and my Olympus images seem to
> require little or none. For both cameras, I shoot RAW and I use Lightroom
> to process the RAW file and Photoshop for any dodging and burning needed.

This matches my situation too. Even the ancient E-bodies require far
less bit-bending than the 6D does. I don't think I've encountered a
picture yet that didn't need a huge dose of Clarity Slider thrown in.
The E-1 files don't need (nor can they really handle) much of any
clarity thrown in. The colors? Yeah, I'm about to pull my hair out on
that.

AG Schnozz