Re: [OM] Ebay 20% off sale Mar 9

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay 20% off sale Mar 9
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 10:46:31 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> For the addicts among you...
>
> https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

THANK YOU!

Just scored a Metabones Ultra OM —> m4/3rds for $359.20 from Adorama via
evilBay. These things NEVER go on sale!

Now, I’ll get to see what all the fuss is about, and if it is REALLY
significantly better than the Kipon Baveyes Ultra.

BTW: OM 21/2 is disappointing on the Kipon Baveyes, with significant CA in the
edges (even stopped down). I was doing a nodal alignment for panorama use,
sighting a foreground radio antenna against a background picture frame. The
radio antenna looks like a rainbow when at edge of the frame. So this combo
looks useless for astrophotography. Damn.

Jan