Re: [OM] Ebay 20% off sale Mar 9

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay 20% off sale Mar 9
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:31:35 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 3/9/2018 11:29 AM, Mike Bloor wrote:
>> For US and Canada only though.
>
> If you have something specific in mind, perhaps one of us Norte Americanos
> could help?
>
> I'd offer, but have already used up my full quota

Not that it matters now that the sale is over, but it is no more difficult to
make up any number of new ebay accounts as it is to make up new email accounts.

I once had a seller block me somehow -- don’t understand how, because as a
seller, I’ve never seen such an option. So I simply made a new ebay account and
bought the item that said I was blocked from my regular account.

Jan