Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:52:47 +0100
Hi Nathan,

nice as usual...

btw have you already seen in the Parc du Cinquantenaire the "monument to the first pioneers of the Belgian colonization of the Congo" ?  it's located on the left of the entrance when you come from the E.U. buildings...

here's a picture of it...

and not far from Bozar, have you already visit " le musée des instruments de musique" ?

www.mim.be

if some day it rains when you'll come in Brussels... :)

regards

marc

bois-de-villers , belgium