Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:23:11 -0800
> He did an awful lot of work in a long career, with a lot of different
> styles. Nathan's sample from the museum doesn't cover it all.

Not unlike my own photographic journey. There's an entire 10 year
block of time where I try to forget ever happened.

> As usual, a Google image search provides a highly disorganized overview. I
> quite like some, quite dislike a few, and so on. There are at least a few I
> have liked for years, and would be happy to have on my walls.

True. I could stand a couple items. But so much of it falls into the
category of "illustrations". However, in all fairness, I will say that
it all has a very strong sense of optical balance.

AG Schnozz