Re: [OM] Test Driving

Subject: Re: [OM] Test Driving
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:03:56 -0400
The digital Pen-F has a cable release hole on its shutter button, just
like a film camera! I keep a Tom Abrahamsson mini soft release on it at
all times.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 3/15/18, 10:57 AM, "olympus on behalf of Chris Trask"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf