Re: [OM] IMG: Suburban Wildlife

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Suburban Wildlife
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:54:11 +0000
I took our dog for a walk on the beach this morning (it's at the bottom of our garden). Our recently acquired, year old cat decided to follow us. As she was running across the sand to try and catch up, a hooded crow swooped on her. It thought better of it when it was about two feet above her, but settled on a nearby rock to keep an eye on her until I chased it away.

He saw this Golden Eagle flying around from tree to tree .... They will go after small dogs and cats.

Chris