[OM] Wine bottle label

Subject: [OM] Wine bottle label
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:52:36 +0000
Any ideas on this problem? I want to photograph a wine bottle label. The label
wraps around the whole bottle. Of course I could drink the wine, soak the label
and try and remove it, dry it and flatten it. It would be much more fun though
if I can photograph it in situ. I have an E-M5 II to do this with.

Mike

            Seratel Ltd.

    Computer Systems for
 Electronics Manufacturers