[OM] IMG: Bangkok cityscape pano

Subject: [OM] IMG: Bangkok cityscape pano
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:36:09 +0100
Dear All,

I’ve been away for a while, roasting in touristic Thailand at 57*C when it was
minus 15°C at nights here.
Lots of exotic photo opportunities of course; smiles, architecture, flowers,
foodporn, trains, boats, street vendors, and busy roads. Some of this will be
posted in the coming weeks as I progress through my files.

Gear used during the trip: XT-2 plus 10-24 and 18-135 for your servant, and
Alice did enjoy her cool cute XT-20 equipped with the 18-55 f2.8.
No failure or incident, and about 4500 shots now in store… all in colour for
now ;-)

So here’s a pano from the hotel heights in Bangkok, where you may sense at once
the contrast between the various levels of urbanisation of the city...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-TH-33.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-TH-33.jpg.html>
May be viewed large as usual.

Comments and suggestions still and always welcome.

Amities
Philippe