[OM] Nathan's PAD 18/3/2018: lunch with Monica

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/3/2018: lunch with Monica
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:45:56 +0100
My daughter Monica is now living with some friends in the centre of Alicante,
in what we call the “barrio”. On Sunday I met up with her for lunch in the
city. She was taking care of a 1-year old dog called Uva (“grape” in Spanish),
a blend of Labrador and Dalmatian, and super cute. Monica supplements her
student income (i.e. handouts from me) with dog sitting services.

She was waiting for me on the steps of the Mercado Central, where we had agreed
to meet:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rGn7NtL/A

We then walked to Lebanese restaurant called Mish Mish which turned out to be
wonderful. Uva was curious about her surroundings but well-behaved:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hPKwJpJ/A

Afterwards, we walked around in the barrio a bit, and at one point a little
girl approached and asked to pet Uva:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-D689vhd/A

A pleasant afternoon indeed.

Cheers,