[OM] Subject: Re: IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok

Subject: [OM] Subject: Re: IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:22:17 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
CPM  writes

<<Those are nice street food journalism.

<<I can't figure out the distortion, though. The heads are obviously distorted.
If I try applying PTLens correction, the heads just get worse. Manual
correction that makes the heads look right makes lines curved.

Yes, noticed that too and did like the shots.  Must in part be volume
anamorphosis distortion.  In some respects can't really have every line
straight and fix that.  A cylindrical vol anamorphosis correction can reduce
curved lines,
but would not think that can be perfect in this situation.

As an aside here are a few shots from Bangkok--channeling Nathan for the street
art:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-TFh5Tf5/A

https://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-Ff8x35z/A

and even a Maestro Moose shot:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-wPccVrf/A

Diaphoretic even thinking about Bangkok, Mike