[OM] More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok]

Subject: [OM] More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:34:32 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Hey, that Dr. NoFlash's fill flash worked better than mine.  I can better
recognize that Smilin' Jack with a bit more light.  Please forward and I will
replace.

 I think my monitor is a tad bright despite some degree of calibration.  I was
shocked how dark the image looked at work.
That GM-5 is certainly diminutive (quite obvious in the image)  though the EVF
is eminently usable.  I had 3 cams with me --GM5 on belt and 2 in the bag.
I even had a ND filter and a flash ----flash sync speed is 1/30 on the GM-5!
Dr. NoFlash's  excellent fill flash will suffice.

Shadowy Mike