Re: [OM] PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food Porn in

Subject: Re: [OM] PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok]
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 09:00:00 +0200
LR CLassic, which is all I need.

It was that pack, or LR CC.
LR CC which I tried, doesn’t do things I want it to from a desktop user’s
perspective (I don’t use FB, nor have a tablet, and my Iphone is for
telephoning and occasionally texting (old fart syndrome).
Maybe they’ll improve LR CC over time, but so far I’m sticking with the Classic
version that allows me to shoot raw on the fujis while keeping my « work »flow
& flaws ;-) .

OTT I tried face recognition on my 30,000 files strong current catalogue
yesterday - and nearly choked the iMac which pedalled for a good dozen hours
before finally making it (with some ID errors that I intend to correct over
time).

Hope this helps.

Amities
Philippe