Re: [OM] IMG: Old B&W Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Old B&W Revisited
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:14:06 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  And, at that time, that street was a part of US Highway 45, which has since been re-routed.  The scene would have been quite different on a Saturday, which was the day that all of the farm folk came to town to shop, replenish supplies, and visit.  Then, parking spots would have been hard to find.  Wagons, drawn by horses or mules, parked behind the sunlit buildings, which had loading ramps beyond the back doors.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA