Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 13:48:40 -0500
I agree, Charlie, but I can only play the hand I'm dealt. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/26/2018 1:41 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
  A shame the Constellation can't be seen better. A beautiful machine in my
view.

Charlie

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Again, from the distant past, the Presidential Fleet was photographed at
Andrews AFB in 1964, including President Eisenhower's Constellation named
"The Columbine", in middle background.  This one required a lot of "speck
removal".

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070702-Presid
ential+Fleet+at+Andrews+AFB+64-1_filtered-2.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA