Re: [OM] MIKE WAS PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food

Subject: Re: [OM] MIKE WAS PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:03:10 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks.   Adobe certainly is using confusing new nomenclature.  The new CC LR
non classic does not look ready for prime time for many purposes, does indeed
require win 10 and is of minimal use to me.  It clearly is aimed at a different
market.
I wonder if there are any cataloging /image management programs superior to LR?
 It did not appear to be the case, last I looked about one year ago.

Mike