Re: [OM] Driftwood and Edge of Forest

Subject: Re: [OM] Driftwood and Edge of Forest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 11:19:17 -0800
>> Another from the archives. June 2004.
> Nice! I thought it was IR firm at first.

Thank you. The odd lighting is that this was taken before sunrise and
the yellow filter, combined with the color temperature of the light
made the green leaves pop. The forest is dark, but the light of the
open sky along the shoreline does these weird things. I've got a few
hundred pictures of this scene across 30 years of trips.

At first I thought that I had used a green filter for this, but I
don't think I had those filters in 2004.

AG Schnozz