Re: [OM] Green Shadows Example

Subject: Re: [OM] Green Shadows Example
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:57:57 -0400
I've Googled enough to know that there is a definite problem with the
newest edition of this paper.  It's not just me, thank goodness!!  I wasted
a lot of paper and ink before I found that out, though!
I've ordered both Hahnemuhle and Canson papers to try.  If I get serious
about making prints, I'll get the Epson P800 and ImagePrint (which I used
many years ago).  The problem is that most of my sales are now digital.  I
don't really sell prints unless they are through websites that do the
printing themselves.  I was hoping to save money and print these myself so
all of the money from the sale of the prints could go to the Syrian
education fund.  It probably would have been cheaper to have them printed
somewhere else like I did last year!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com