Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now

Subject: Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:45:37 -0700
On 4/9/2018 12:01 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
I figured that I better give an update...

A couple days ago, Adobe updated Lighroom and ACR
. . .
Other notes:

The in-camera white-balance setting, which was usually a bit on the
cold side, is now a bit more neutral. I'm aghast at what "Daylight" is
doing, though. Not sure what the deal is, but WB is much different
than before.

By default, on new Raw files, ACR/LR use a new profile, "Color". The old profile, "Standard", is still there, if you choose. Chris told you how to select.

Moose in Profile