Re: [OM] From Inches to Infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] From Inches to Infinity
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:27:13 -0700
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> remember to turn off bracketing* go on to next shot.

My nemesis is forgetting to turn off special modes.

I was doing some non-critical stuff for web, and had the dimensions set to 1024
wide. Then I forgot, and shot an entire one-time concert that one of our
foreign homestay students was playing in.

He liked the shots, anyway. But I wish I had been abled to give him 20
megapixels, instead of 768 kilopixels.

Then I did some 360 panoramas, with HDR and manual exposure. Luckily, the
camera makes a lot of noise when in HD mode, so I reset things before ruining
too many shots.

Jan