Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Waterways - part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Waterways - part 1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 21:29:12 -0700
On 4/12/2018 2:40 AM, Philippe wrote:
Hi Chris,

thanks for commenting.

I don’t know about the James Bond film, yet, these vessels are fast, may access
shallow waters, paradoxically clean the river by adding O2 to the water, mix your
fish, etc.
They sure are somewhat Heath-Robinsonesque

I don't know about that. Pretty much stripped down to essentials. Some used direct water cooling, pumping river water through, and a few had radiators. Dunno why.

and not so green, you’re right. Their pilots are extremely skilled from what I
saw

Certainly so in our ride. I imagine anyone who isn't up to snuff at playing well with others, especially in the narrow, crowded canals, is off the water pretty quickly. Maneuvering around in the narrow canal where the landing for the small floating market is located was really crowded and tricky.

Splish Splash Moose