Re: [OM] IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 21:40:56 -0700
On 4/6/2018 11:35 PM, Philippe wrote:
Sometimes you’re lucky, one day you happen on a human pyramid in Barcelona,
another day on this in Chiang Mai, or the goodness of leaving home :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-Tha__lande-PA-0824.jpg.html

Keep clicking the right arrow until you get to the release and relief of the
hero of the day.

Great series!

May be viewed larger.

Have you contemplated posting larger images to start with, and "view (even) larger" sizes only occasionally, for special images?

It's hard for me to imagine who would be viewing on a device that doesn't accommodate larger pix. Even phones scale down as needed, no?

The larger images here are 1200x800 px, which is my most often posted size, and I've not had anyone say they are too big, occasionally the opposite.

OTOH, it's a pain to properly enjoy your best stuff at proper size. So many
clicks break up the visual flow.

Visual Blockage Moose