Re: [OM] From Inches to Infinity -Jan

Subject: Re: [OM] From Inches to Infinity -Jan
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:18:52 +0200
Jan,

RAW has nothing whatever to do with size, it’s about flexibility.
I should know as Alice, god only know why, changed the settings (RAW + fine
JPEG) on her XT-20 to JPEG only, in the course of our last trip.

It makes a universe of difference when you want to resurrect shadows without
altering colours, restauring grilled highlights while keeping tones in line,
etc.

Size doesn’t matter, as a president once told an Asia leader, or am I getting
this wrong ;-)

Amities
Philippe, who totally agrees with Moose’s point of view.