Re: [OM] IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai - MOOSE specia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai - MOOSE special ; -)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 07:05:32 +0200
Hi Philippe,

If you use Smugmug (as I do for my site greatpix.eu) you do not need to do any
web development whatsoever. You just upload. I have had it now for at least 15
years. It works great. All the technical gibberish that was discussed in this
thread goes over my head, and I do not let Smugmug apply any sharpening when I
upload.

It is not free, but you most certainly get what you pay for in this case.

Amities,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain