Re: [OM] Epsom P800 Update

Subject: Re: [OM] Epsom P800 Update
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 14:10:23 -0400 (EDT)
There's a version of the P800 that come bundled with rip software, but it only
adds about 400 to the price. Perhaps too good to be true.

I'm very happy with RR Paper, good quality, good prices and very quick service.
I get it overnight for standard shipping, but I'm lucky to live straight up on
I35. Don't know what you can expect.