Re: [OM] OT: Southwest Airlines Engine Explosion

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Southwest Airlines Engine Explosion
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 08:52:15 +0100
Your way sounds the more likely to succeed, Chris.  But ditching never appealed
to me as a way of returning to “earth”.  There again, when I brief my student
on how to abandon the little machine I teach on now I emphasise that
parachuting to the ground is my next less favourite option: I’d much prefer to
try an engine-off landing than trust to my egress or para landing techniques ;-)

Chris