[OM] B&H Photo

Subject: [OM] B&H Photo
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:02:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     This morning I went shopping online for a set of the retractable spike
feet for that Boken/Manfrotto 3000/3001 tripod that I bought on Thursday.
Those feet aren't made any more, but I managed to find a used set at B&H Photo
for less than $30 with shipping, which is a bargain.  Then I tried to pay for
it.

     Paypal had corrupted my account for the fourth time in 12 months, this
time rolling it back to an account that had been compromised and supposedly
closed five years ago.  It still had the Mastercard account that had been
closed four years ago.

     So I tried to pay for it by way of the B&H secure payment page, but it
seems that it was offline as at was still buffering after an hour.

     I resorted to their 800 customer service number.  In about two minutes
time the item was paid for and will be shipped tomorrow.

     When all else fails, jump into the WAYBAC machine and used trusted,
reliable, offline technology to get the job done.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson