Re: [OM] B&H Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] B&H Photo
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:05:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     There are times, such as when doing photopoint work, where I need to
record that.  But for the most part, I just want to have the convenience of NOT
having to carry a separate GPS receiver with me.  Plus, the GPS in the phone
can interface with route tracking applications.

     I may have found what I'm looking for by way of an app called "GPS Test".
There are no screen shots available, but the description sound much like what
I'm interested in.  I downloaded the APK file, which I can install by way of
the USB interface.

>Why would I need to know the latitude and longitude of my photos? It is
>enough for me to know in which city or area of a city I was so that I
>can caption reasonably accurately.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson